Dust off your holiday wish lists because ALDI is ringing in the season with the introduction of more than 350 festive food offerings – from gourmet cheeses and charcuterie to snacks, wine and beyond – rolling out through the rest of the year. And there’s even more to unwrap: the ALDI holiday food selection is larger than ever before, including more than 70 new items with the majority priced under $10. These thoughtfully selected, budget-friendly offerings allow shoppers to cherish moments with loved ones and focus on what truly matters most this holiday season.
Holiday Food Lineup
New and returning offerings include:
- Cheese: Savor 75-plus specialty cheeses including new offerings like the Specially Selected Tete De Moine Rosettes and Specially Selected Burrata, with most items under $5.
- Charcuterie (and more!): Craft a crave-worthy holiday spread with more than 50 charcuterie delights, all under $10. From artisan crackers to zesty onion chutneys and Italian classics like prosciutto and pancetta, holiday parties are about to get a whole lot tastier.
- Meat and Seafood: For the main course, ALDI is expanding its meat and seafood offerings this season with a variety of new products, like Pork Sirloin Roast and Stuffed Salmon, so every holiday table spread can feature the highest quality entrée at an affordable price.
- Holiday Snacks: ALDI offers 120-plus options (all priced under $10) with 40-plus new treats including a three-pack of Choceur Hot Cocoa Bombs for $5.99 and Choceur Hot Cocoa Melting Chocolate Snowmen for $2.49.
- Wine: Shoppers can enjoy eight new seasonal sips, as low as $6.99, including Quarter Cut Bourbon Barrel Zinfandel and Intermingle Pinot Noir. Not to mention, ALDI recently launched the first-ever Specially Selected Wine Collection including ten premium bottles sourced from distinctive regions around the world, with most items available under $10.
*ALDI alcohol is not sold in all U.S. stores due to state and local laws.
“The holidays should be spent with friends and family, not scouring grocery shelves for better prices,” said Joan Kavanaugh, Vice President of National Buying. “ALDI is the destination for holiday entertaining – shoppers can relax this season knowing our stores are serving up a wide selection of premium products, always at low prices.”
In addition to these offerings, each week ALDI will release a limited-time selection of gifts, clothing, home décor and more within the ALDI Finds aisle. Shoppers will have plenty of products to choose from to create a memorable holiday experience including the beloved Advent Calendars, priced from $1.49-$59.99, with new options and returning favorites like the Holiday Magic Wine Advent Calendar and Emporium Selection Advent Cheese Calendar. ALDI fans can also get their hands on the sparkly Serra Ladies Front Knot Dress ($12.99) that went viral in 2022 or home décor like Holiday Sherpa Pillows.
A selection of holiday food offerings and ALDI Finds are available now and more will continue to roll out through the rest of the holiday season. Products are available in ALDI stores* as well as via curbside and delivery**. Check out the full lineup on ALDI and to learn more, follow @aldiusa on Instagram and TikTok and @aldi.usa on Facebook.