Atkins brand, part of The Simply Good Foods Company, is kicking off a five-week campaign that celebrates small wins – the simple steps or attainable goals that can help people improve overall health and wellness. This campaign will be hosted on Atkins’ Instagram page @AtkinsNutritionals and will feature weekly challenges where consumers can participate and win prizes each week.
“At Atkins, we believe that proper nutrition is core to good health and is an integral part of a holistic lifestyle for overall wellness,” said Scott Parker, Chief Marketing Officer at Atkins. “Creating small changes and simple swaps to reduce carbs and sugar is just one example. We have launched #AtkinsSmallWins which will empower and motivate consumers to celebrate small wins to make changes in various aspects of their lives that can reap big rewards,” said Parker.
To help consumers reach these goals, Atkins has curated a collective of challenges on their Instagram page @AtkinsNutritionals focused on the top areas of concern among consumers: nutrition, physical health and fitness, mental health, financial health and home and organization. The challenges will be formatted in small steps or milestones and led by various influencers and experts in their fields, empowering consumers to set these attainable goals to help improve overall wellness. The program will feature influencer tips and content that encourages consumers to participate with a chance to win prizes.
Each week will focus on a different health focus area:
- Week of 10/11: Physical Health and Fitness
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Start your day off with a walk around the block or incorporate strength training into your daily routine by adding in one or two sets of lifting lighter-weight (i.e., 5 to 10 lb.) dumbbells.
- Week of 10/18: Home and Organization
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Reorganize a small space that causes stress within your home.
- Week of 10/25: Financial Health
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Set aside a few dollars per week to contribute to a personal holiday gift giving fund.
- Week of 11/1: Nutrition
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Reduce carbs and sugar with easy recipe swaps such as subbing whipped cauliflower for mashed potatoes.
- Week of 11/8: Mental Health
- Sample Small Wins Tip: Start off your day with short 1-, 5- or 10-minute meditations.
The #AtkinsSmallWins campaign challenges fans across the country to join Atkins each week, by sharing their own small win on Instagram, following and tagging @AtkinsNutritionals and using the hashtags #AtkinsSmallWins #Sweepstakes for the chance to win a prize pack.
The contest runs from Tuesday, Oct. 12 at 12:01 a.m. PT through Sunday, Nov. 14 at 11:59 p.m. PT. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to U.S. residents (except Alaska and Hawaii) 21 or older. Sweepstakes ends 11/14/21. For official rules, see here.