Daiya’s Latest Plant-Based Innovations Takes Center Stage at Natural Products Expo West 2023
Daiya will be showcasing its latest plant-based innovations at the upcoming Natural Products Expo West taking place March 8 – 11 in Anaheim, CA. Unveiling its latest plant-based Chick’n innovation, alongside a chef-curated tasting experience of fan-favorite cheesy products, the Daiya experience at booth #1753 is not one to be missed.
As the brand that was the first-to-market with plant-based cheese 15 years ago, the brand’s newest products will now offer consumers the first plant-based and allergen-friendly chicken pizza and flatbreads in the frozen aisle, with the new Chick’n shreds made from wholesome peas, oats and rice – with no sign of the major allergens often found in other plant-based brands. The savory, juicy and tender shreds pair with Daiya’s melty plant-based cheese on a crispy gluten-free crust, delivering a show-stopping bite that guests at Expo West will have the chance to enjoy before the products launch in-store across North America later this month.
The two new Chick’n products from Daiya include:
- Daiya BBQ Plant-Based Chick’n Thin Crust Pizza – featuring Daiya’s signature gluten-free thin crust layered with savory plant-based chick’n, smoky BBQ sauce, fire-roasted tomatoes & red onions and their melty mozzarella shreds
- Daiya Plant-Based Chick’n, Smoked Bac’n, & Ranch Flatbread – Savor the delicious mix of plant-based chick’n, smoked plant-based bac’n and tangy ranch sauce, layered with melty mozzarella shreds on Daiya’s crispy flatbread style gluten-free crust.
Melanie Domer, Chief Marketing Officer at Daiya, said: “It’s an exciting moment for us as we unveil our latest innovations at Expo West this year – and even more exciting to be the able to offer consumers the first allergen-friendly, plant-based pizza and flatbread featuring chicken shreds. The flavors are incredible! Our R&D team have developed two delicious offerings that have sampled exceedingly well with consumers so far – we can’t wait to see what everyone thinks.”
Alongside product sampling, Daiya will be hosting a Happy Hour at their booth on Thursday March 9 and Friday March 10 from 4 – 6 pm, while CEO Michael Watt will be a guest speaker at the highly anticipated Pitch Slam final on Wednesday March 8.
For more information on Daiya’s booth at Expo West 2023 or to request a media interview slot please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Menu items available for sampling at the Daiya booth include:
- Bean & Cheese Nachos, featuring Daiya 4 Cheeze Mexican Shreds
- Bruschetta Crostini, featuring Daiya 4 Cheeze Italian Shreds
- Creamy Sundried Tomato Cracker Appy, featuring Daiya Plain Cream Cheeze Style Spread
- Daiya Colada (Yes – a Pina Colada!), featuring Daiya Plain Cream Cheeze Style Spread
- Creamy Cucumber Appy, featuring Daiya Roasted Garlic & Herbs Cream Cheeze Style Spread
- Lettuce Wrapped Plant-Based Sliders, featuring Daiya Cheddar Style Slices
For more information on all Daiya products, please visit Daiya Foods.