As summer activities end, we find ourselves inside more for quieter, quality moments with the people we love. This fall, Barilla, the world’s leading pasta producer, is hosting Barilla Pasta Season as a time to savor and celebrate pasta and togetherness before the pressures of the holidays sweep in. That’s why eMeals, America’s leading meal planning service, has teamed up with Barilla to create the Fall Pasta Feast with easy-cook comfort food recipes designed to serve six to eight people, either as an accompaniment to other dishes, or as an all-out pasta party. It’s an ideal way to celebrate Barilla Pasta Season, National Pasta Month and your love for the perfect pasta.
Available free on the Fall Pasta Feast landing page or in the eMeals app’s Occasions Plan section for eMeals subscribers, the plan features a soup, two side options and two choices – each made with a different type of Barilla Pasta to suit the dish as well as ensure variety. Choose from:
- Minestrone Soup brimming with diced tomatoes, onions, celery, cannellini beans, kale and Barilla Ditalini Pasta
- Creamy Cheddar-Pumpkin Mac and Cheese featuring Barilla Elbows Pasta nestled in a sauce of two cheeses, pumpkin puree and fresh sage topped with crispy garlic breadcrumbs
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Bacon Pasta showcasing Barilla Spaghetti Pasta tossed with roasted squash cubes, onion, crumbled bacon, fresh thyme, browned butter and sprinkled with shaved Parmesan
- Spinach and Mushroom Lasagne that layers Barilla Lasagne with vegetables, red sauce and two cheeses
- Pesto Braised Beef Short Ribs with Penne combining a sauce of onions, parsnips, sweet potatoes, red wine, tomato paste and Barilla Rustic Basil Pesto with tender short rib meat and served more than Barilla Penne Pasta
Simply choose the recipes you want to make and eMeals will automatically generate a shopping list you can use to self-shop at your local grocery store – or tap for online grocery fulfillment from Amazon, Walmart, Kroger or any of the retailers served by Instacart and Shipt. There’s no need to waste time writing a grocery list or entering each item manually in an online grocery cart.
“We love our partnership with eMeals,” said Melissa Tendick VP of Marketing Barilla Americas. “It has provided a great solution for us to think about our consumer first. With shoppable recipes, we are able to engage with our consumers at the start of their meal planning journey, providing inspiration and making their grocery shopping much easier.”
eMeals offers the same recipe variety and click-to-shop convenience on a weekly basis for subscribers to its meal planning service. For as little as $5/month, subscribers receive seven dinner menus every week from their choice of 15 dinner plans (Quick and Healthy, Keto, Low Carb, 30 Minute, Kid Friendly, Low Calorie, Plant Based and more), plus new Occasions Plans and Bonus Collections menus that are added regularly. Subscribers can also mix and match menus from any style and substitute favorites from previous weeks. Free 14-day trials are available at eMeals.