GODIVA has launched GODIVA super-premium ice cream in partnership with Boardwalk Frozen Treats, now available in the ice cream aisle of grocery stores nationwide.
GODIVA partnered with Boardwalk Frozen Treats, a sales, marketing, manufacturing and distribution partner for major ice cream brands, to create GODIVA super-premium ice cream pints in seven different flavors.
“At GODIVA, our No. 1 priority is to provide best-in-class, high-quality products across all categories, so we collaborated closely with our partners at Boardwalk to ensure that GODIVA’s commitments to innovation, premium ingredients and quality were reflected in the product before we provided our stamp of approval,” said GODIVA’s Global Executive Chef, Thierry Muret. “When perfecting the GODIVA ice cream recipes, we wanted to ensure every bite reminded our fans of GODIVA’s iconic chocolate pieces. We worked tirelessly to perfect the flavors to ensure we encapsulated the classic decadence that GODIVA is known for. We’re excited for consumers to experience GODIVA’s ice cream, in rich flavors reminiscent of our chocolate-dipped strawberries, mint medallion chocolate pieces and more.”
The seven GODIVA ice cream flavors include:
- Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream: Strawberry ice cream with strawberry pieces, dark chocolatey swirl and dark chocolatey flakes.
- Midnight Swirl Ice Cream: Dark chocolate ice cream with a fudge swirl and dark chocolatey flakes.
- Hazelnut Crunch Ice Cream: Vanilla ice cream with chocolatey hazelnut swirl and crunchy hazelnut brittle pieces.
- Mint Medallion Ice Cream: White mint ice cream with fudge swirl and dark chocolatey flakes.
- Praline Cone Crunch Ice Cream: Chocolate ice cream with dipped waffle cone pieces, almond praline crunchies and chocolate ribbon
- Salted Caramel Brownie Ice Cream: Chocolate ice cream with salted caramel swirl and baked brownie pieces.
- Caramel Embrace Ice Cream: Vanilla ice cream with milk chocolate caramel swirl and milk chocolate caramel cups.
“We are thrilled to partner with GODIVA to introduce this new line of super-premium ice cream,” said David Owens, Chief Executive Officer at Boardwalk Frozen Treats. “GODIVA’s position as a leader in the premium chocolate category was the perfect tie-in to our strong presence in the ice cream aisle. We are excited to help bring these delicious ice cream pints to grocery stores near you.”
GODIVA premium ice cream can be found in the ice cream aisle of most major grocery stores and retailers, including Albertsons, Safeway, Kroger, Food Lion, Publix and many others, with an SRP of $5.49. For more information, please visit GODIVA.