Today, Liviri is launching its first-ever e-grocer grant program – an initiative that will award resources to an independent grocer Liviri is committed to supporting grocers in driving operational excellence and optimizing supply chain management for the ever-evolving eGrocery sector. To apply, grocers can submit an application here.
“Liviri’s primary focus is to innovate solutions for grocery delivery and pick-up processes that are efficient, cost-effective and advance the evolution of the industry,” said Liviri General Manager Ken Longval. “We understand that implementing and optimizing these programs can be a challenge for independent grocers and we are launching this program to provide support in taking their efforts to the next level.”
The application process: The 2023 Liviri e-Grocer Grant Program submissions will be accepted from Aug. 30 to Sept. 29, 2023. Entry criteria for applicants include:
- Must be an independent grocer with three or fewer locations.
- Must demonstrate an e-grocery delivery process that is already in place/in progress.
- Must show a strong need to increase operational efficiency in the current process.
The prizes: The total prize value is more than $7,000, which includes:
- $5,000 cash prize (intended to help cover costs to build up tech platforms, freezers, fridges and training)
- 12 Liviri Sprint50 Insulated Totes
- Sprint50 Ice Packs and Dividers
- 2 Picking Carts
Liviri Sprint is a line of durable, reusable totes that helps grocers and produce shippers with staging and delivery. High-performance insulation provides flexible options for chilled storage, keeping contents in the safe temp zone for 12+ hours and reducing the need for onsite and in-transit refrigeration. The products also help eliminate wasteful single-use packaging for a more sustainable last-mile solution.