Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits , a distributor of beverage alcohol, recently announced changes to National Accounts, Customer and Trade Development, National Retail Sales (NRS), Center of Excellence (COE) and e-Commerce functional units. These teams continue to evolve under the National Accounts umbrella, enabling Southern Glazer’s to remain the strategic thought partner to grow these categories and gain market share.
“Southern Glazer’s National Accounts team’s vision is to be an indispensable and trusted partner to the Company’s valued customers and deliver excellence to associated buyers, suppliers and market teams,” said Chris Williams, Executive Vice President, National Accounts, Southern Glazer’s. “This enhanced structure enables us to provide an even more collaborative and comprehensive level of service to our partners.”
Customer and Trade Development
- Ryan Sass has been promoted to Vice President, Customer and Trade Development, for National Retail Sales and On Premise. In his new role, Sass will drive supplier relations and closely manage the Company’s NRS business with the support of Customer Development category experts. Sass will report to Chris Williams.
- Robyne Eldridge has been appointed Vice President, Omni Channel Development. She will continue to lead B2C deliverables for digital first, eCommerce Business Priorities (ECBP) development and supplier integration. Reporting to Eldridge will be Sam Raia, Senior Director, Omni Channel Development; DarShanna Smith Senior Director, Amazon; Sarah Twitchell, Director, Liquor Channel; Brennan Duke, Director, (Mass/Club/Drug); and Jennifer Bailein, Director, Grocery. Eldridge will report to Chris Williams.
National Retail Sales (NRS)
- JR Allen has been promoted to Vice President, NRS Commercial Operations. In his new role, he will work directly with each region’s Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, with a focus on forecasting, inventory and execution. He will report to Scott Moore, Senior Vice President, National Accounts Off Premise.
- Nicole Nottingham has been appointed to Senior Director, GoBrands. She will strengthen and foster national strategy and connect with NRS supplier planning process Customer Business Priorities (CBP). She will report to Scott Moore.
Center of Excellence (COE)
- Adam Byrne has been appointed Vice President, Customer Planning and Development COE. The COE will focus on “Elevate”, the Company’s program that offers customers branded merchandising recommendations, large and small format channel development and Southern Glazer’s unique suite of Retail Joint Business Planning (JBP) process and tools. Byrne recently joined the Company and will report to Chris Williams.
Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits has operations in 44 US states, the District of Columbia and Canada, as well as brokerage operations through its WEBB Banks division in the Caribbean, Central and South America. For more information visit Southern Glazers.