Sprouts Farmers Market Offers Convenient Prepared Meals, Unique Assortments for Holidays
Now through Nov. 22, Sprouts Farmers Market customers can reserve holiday turkeys, meats, fully prepared meals, artfully arranged party trays and more online at for Thanksgiving.
Stores will be open Thanksgiving Day 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.; Christmas Eve 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Closed Christmas Day; Open New Year’s Eve 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Open New Year’s Day 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (regular store hours).
Pre-orders close on Nov. 21. Dec. pre-orders resume Dec. 6 and close on Dec. 21.
Pre-orders available here include:
- Natural Turkeys – no added antibiotics, ever
- Uncured Hams – rich and savory, raised without antibiotics
- Rib Roasts – USDA Choice or 100 percent grass-fed rib roasts
- Choose from five fully prepared holiday meals made with fresh, simple ingredients and seasonal side dishes, ready to heat and serve.
- Assorted Party Trays for easy entertaining – made with fresh fruit, veggies, meats and cheeses
Sprouts is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the country celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and continues to provide fresh and nutritious food options to residents to cultivate a healthier lifestyle.
Sprouts welcomes shoppers with a farmer’s market experience and an open layout featuring fresh local produce at the center of the store. Innovative, seasonal and attribute-driven products such as organic, plant-based, gluten-free, keto and more offer a treasure hunt shopping experience amid Sprouts’ healthy assortment.
For more information visit Sprouts.