Utz Expands Snack Food Lineup to All Schnucks Stores
Utz Brands, Inc., a leading US manufacturer of branded salty snacks, including Utz, On The Border Chips & Dips, Zapp’s and other Utz brands, is expanding its portfolio of snack foods to all 112 Schnucks stores. Schnucks, a leading grocery retailer, has stores located throughout Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.
Utz’s snack food lineup of brands and offerings that are now available at all Schnucks stores include:
- Utz Potato Chips, Kettle Style Potato Chips, Pretzels, Popcorn and Cheese snacks;
- On The Border Café Style and Cantina Thins Tortilla Chips, Mild and Medium Salsa, Salsa Con Queso, Monterey Jack Queso, Guacamole Salsa, Jalapeño Ranch Dip and Southwest Bean Dip;
- Zapp’s Kettle Style Potato Chips in mouth-watering Voodoo, Spicy Cajun Crawtator, Hotter N Hot Jalapeño and Evil Eye varieties;
- Golden Flake Pork Skins;
- Good Health Veggie Stix, Straws and Chips;
- TORTIYAHS! Tortilla Chips;
- Boulder Canyon Kettle Style Chips in Avocado & Olive Oil
Utz’s snack food lineup can be found in Schnucks’ snack food aisle.
“The initial introduction of Utz Brands snacks in Schnucks stores was an overwhelming success last year,” said Mark Schreiber, EVP, Sales and Chief Customer Officer, Utz Brands. “Our family of brands all feature simple, high-quality ingredients and are carefully crafted. Coupled with such strong consumer demand, we are excited to expand further in Schnuck’s stores with more brands and varieties to reach even more Midwest fans!”
For more information, visit Utz Snacks.